Thursday, February 10, 2011

Life in Nebraska

I have been living in this hotel for 2 weeks now. It is strange, to say the least. For one thing, there are maids that come in and take out the trash, vacuum the floor, replace the towels, make the bed, etc. We eat a lot of meals out of a microwave, which is not necessarily a good thing. I am able to control my calories pretty good but I get a lot of preservatives with my calories. We do try to get as much fresh food as we can, but it is not as much as I would like.

With all of that said, I am happy. Whit is glad to have me here finally.

Our future is unsure right now, so we are just going with the flow. Not sure when we will be moving on but it sounds like our next location will be more long term, so looking forward to our own space in the not too distant future.

No comments:

Post a Comment